Digital Currency Historical Data
The Digital Currencies & Assets, daily historical End-of-Day Data API, offers daily market indexed end-of-day (EOD) data, for all significant digital currencies & assets . It provides daily historical support for 100's of Digital Currency trading pairs, as surveyed from over 100 exchanges globally by the BNC Market-Data engine.
- Daily historical indexed closing data: open-low-high-close & volume.
- Daily TWAP.
- Daily VWAP.
- Historic EOD for each trading pair.
- Calculated market-indexed rates are derived from all global trading activity, allowing for a truly global EOD & historic price insights for each digital currency & asset.
- All rates data is time-stamped in UTC and published with a precision rounded to 8 decimal places.
- Use a trusted, industry leading Digital Currency & Blockchain data company for daily historical closing prices for all major Digital Currencies & Assets.
- Access institutional quality, market-indexed, daily closing rates through an easy-to-use API.
- Easily embed in your applications, including websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications.
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need Digital Currency EOD data.
- Eliminate the pain and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
- Developer documentation and additional info available on this product's dedicated API documentation page.
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Digital Currencies
- Data Type: End-of-Day for all major digital currencies & assets. 100's of trading pairs. All data available in both local pair and USD values.
- Data included: Daily O-H-L-C & Volume, TWAP, VWAP
- Frequency: Daily
- Exchanges Covered: Every exchange globally (100+).
- Historical Rates: Are available on a daily granularity only. See our 'Digital Currencies Exchange Rates' API for live & fine granularity historical data.